We have a few easy tips for you here at Prompt:
- Word count: Don’t be fooled by the lack of a strict word limit. Coalition recommends keeping it between 500 and 550 words — which is hard.
- Choose your prompt wisely: Coalition gives you five choices.
- Get personalized help: Your college essays matter.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How long should my coalition essay be?
While there’s no official word limit for the Coalition Application essay, you should aim to write about 500-550 words. This is a pretty standard college essay length. Unfortunately, you won’t get to use one of these bad boys to write your essay.
2. Is there a word limit on the coalition app?
Although the Coalition App doesn’t enforce a word limit, it recommends that the essays you submit be within 500 to 650 words, so it wouldn’t be wise for you to deviate much from this. Sometimes schools institute their own word limits.
3. What should I write in the coalition essay prompt?
This topic is by far the broadest and most open ended of the five Coalition Application essay prompts. For this prompt, you can write about virtually anything you want to, so long as it reveals something unique about yourself that’ll make the admissions committee want to admit you. Be yourself.
4. What is the coalition essay and why is it important?
Finally, the Coalition essay is important because it showcases your writing ability. If your essay is riddled with typos, grammatical errors, and other mistakes, schools might question whether you’re really ready to study at the undergraduate level.