Affirmations are a powerful way to help change our lives for the better. One way to use them is to help reverse negative beliefs we have about ourselves that are simply not true.
Yet these false beliefs shape the course of our lives. Let’s say you have a belief that you’re not good enough. This belief may have come about because someone important in your life said that you couldn’t do something. The problem results when this thought pattern or belief prevents you from your true potential. If you changed that belief to “I am worthy of success” and recited or wrote these words down every day,.
Below are affirmations to help train your mind to think differently. They fall under various virtues so you can strengthen a particular virtue in your life. For example, if you are struggling with feelings of self-doubt, you can choose an affirmation under the virtue of confidence. Affirmations are powerful and can launch you on the path to positive change.
- I face this challenge with strength and know that I will get through this.
- I believe in my talents and skills to make things better wherever I go.
- I bring my best game to all I do.
- I am stronger, wiser and more confident with each new day.
- I am the captain of my ship. I choose how my days and life unfold.
- I stand up for myself by saying how I truly feel with kindness.
- I am strong, courageous and worthy of all good things.
- I now step out of my comfort zone to become the person I believe I can be.
- I radiate confidence in all I do!
- I am brave enough to ask for this.
- I am letting go of what I cannot change.
- I am starting fresh by forgiving this person.
- I release myself of anger, hate, and bitterness – I am free!
- I forgive myself and release my past.
- I forgive for a better life.
- Today, I am thankful.
- I am grateful for all the good that surrounds me – I attract goodness!
- I intend to live this day to the fullest and practice gratitude.
- I breathe good thoughts in and breathe bad thoughts out.
- I am grateful for my life, the people in it and all that is possible for me.
- I am overflowing with joy, love, and gratitude.
- I am ready to make positive changes.
- New and exciting opportunities are ahead of me – I am creating my destiny.
- The universe supports my success.
- This change comes right on time and is exactly what I needed
- Today I open my heart to others by seeing the good in them.
- I celebrate all that is right in the world.
- I exude kindness and love in my heart.
- I inspire people with my kind words and actions.
- I choose to be kind to everyone I encounter – I am kind.
- I love and accept myself.
- I give and receive love openly and freely.
- I am in a joyous relationship with a partner who deeply loves me.
- I deserve love, trust, and peace in my life.
- I am ready for a healthy, loving and lasting relationship.
- I am at peace with others and myself.
- I let go of fear and embrace love and joy.
- I am full of peace, love, and happiness.
- With each breath I take, I feel deeply at peace.
- I choose peace in this situation – I am responsible for my emotions.
- I now begin a project that will change my life forever – I am unstoppable!
- I release old habits that are limiting my potential.
- I take daily action on things that matter to me.
- I embrace fear and self-doubt, not letting anything stop me from what I want.
- I am on the path to achieving my goals.
- Today I am aware of my desires and intend to pursue them.
- I pay attention to my inner longings and act on them.
- I am co-creating my destiny with my inner wisdom and the universe.
- I use my talents and skills to fulfill my purpose in life.
- I am following my bliss to inspire others.
As you say these or any other positive affirmation, your subconscious will go to work and begin attracting the opportunities that will help you achieve what you continue stating.
Bеfоrе you know іt, dооrѕ will bеgіn tо ореn fоr уоu ѕо that уоu саn bеgіn the jоurnеу tоwаrdѕ what іt іѕ уоu dеѕіrе.
You deserve to be successful. It іѕ uр to уоu tо rеmаіn ореn and when уоu ѕроt аn opportunity; bе brave еnоugh tо tаkе асtіоn. Without асtіоn, positive аffіrmаtіоnѕ alone will not help you асhіеvе any ѕuссеѕѕ.
If you have confidence and pride in what you do, you will begin to see yourself in a new light and be encouraged and inspired to do bigger and better things with affirmations for success.
LIKE SHARE COMMENT YOUR AFFIRMATIONS WITH ME!
LIKE THIS POST? SHARE PLEASE!
Latest posts by Elly (see all)
- 25 Motivational Mantras That Actually Work - 15/02/2020
- 30+Elegantly Feminine Free WordPress Themes - 14/02/2020
- How to Use Web Directories to spice up Traffic to Your Blog - 14/02/2020