A basic structure employed when planning a discursive essay could include:
- an interesting introduction
- a clear indication of your position in relation to the topic
- your first argument, with supporting evidence
- your second argument, with supporting evidence, and so on (the number of paragraphs like this will depend on the number of arguments you can offer)
- a conclusion, in which you reiterate your position
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is the best format for writing an essay?
- Application of any styles of formatting, such as Harvard, MLA, Oxford, APA, Vancouver, Turabian, Chicago, and others;
- Originality, creativity, and exclusiveness are always guaranteed;
- Privacy, security, and Essay Writing Format For Grade 7 secrecy of company-customer cooperation are strictly kept to;
2. What is an example of a persuasive essay?
PERSUASIVE ESSAY SAMPLES Essay 1 Why Students Should Eat Breakfast Every Day A lot of people, especially young people, go through the day without having breakfast. Many people believe that it is not necessary, or they say that they don ˇt have time for that, and begin their day with no meal. I believe that everyone should eat breakfast
3. How to effectively write an essay?
Determine the type of essay you are writing.
- An analytical essay breaks down a topic or concept to better examine and understand it.
- An expository essay teaches or illuminates a point.
- An argumentative essay will make a claim or back up an opinion to change other people’s point of view.
4. How to write a counterclaim in a persuasive essay?
Writing A Persuasive Essay With Counterclaim Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you and your family always. Direct communication with your writer and support team. Stay in touch with your writer. Discuss your paper’s details via Writing A Persuasive Essay With Counterclaim our messaging system.