Part 3 Part 3 of 3: Wrapping Up the Conclusion Download Article
- Finish with a powerful image or detail from the text. Coming up with a good last sentence for your literary essay can be a challenge.
- End with a simple, straightforward sentence. Write the last sentence that is composed mostly of one-syllable words, making it simple and straightforward for your reader.
- Set your essay within a larger context.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How do you write a conclusion for an AP English essay?
How to Write a Conclusion for an AP English Essay. You probably learned the basic structure of an English essay in grammar school: State your thesis, provide supporting evidence for your thesis, present opposing views, refute those views and then restate your thesis.
2. How are ap lit prose essays scored?
These essays are scored holistically from one to six points. Today we will take a look at the AP Lit prose essay and discuss tips and tricks to master this section of the exam. We will also provide an example of a well-written essay for review. What is the AP Lit Prose Essay?
3. How to write a high-scoring AP Literature essay?
You’ll want to know all the characters, the plot, the themes, and any major devices or motifs the author uses throughout. #5: Be sure to plan out your essays! Organization and focus are critical for high-scoring AP Literature essays. An outline will take you a few minutes, but it will help your writing process go much faster.
4. How do I prepare for the AP English Lit exam?
Taking practice tests is a great way to prepare for the exam. It will help you get familiar with the exam format and overall experience. You can get sample questions from the Course and Exam Description, the College Board website, and our guide to AP English Lit practice test resources.