Filling up your editorial calendar with quality content is key to your success as a lifestyle blogger! But I also know that coming up with blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers isn’t always easy! But because I filled out my editorial calendar a couple of months ago, I now know exactly what I’m writing about each week until the end of June. When June rolls around, I’ll fill in the next few months, and so on, and so on.
Why do I do this? Because I used to hate sitting down at my laptop and wasting time thinking about what to write. Life is so busy as it is, anything that can save some time is such a lifesaver!
As a lifestyle blogger, there is SO much you can write about. That’s another reason why it’s so important to get your content organized. Having an editorial calendar filled with amazing, substantial content is essential if you want your blog to make it big! Random posts that don’t fit with each other make it really confusing for anyone who visits your site!
PS. Haven’t started your blog yet? Follow my fool-proof guide START A BLOG
LIFESTYLE BLOG POST IDEAS
- Share pictures of your workspace Your favorite blogging tools
- Talk about a hobby of yours Your favorite YouTube channels
- Q & A post (ask for questions on social media and answer them on your blog)
- What’s your favorite holiday and why?
- Find a TedTalk you love, embed it into a blog post, and write about it
- X things I’ve learned in X amount of years post (you can publish it on your birthday)
- Favorite Etsy shops Birthday wish list
- A list of your favorite people to follow on Twitter
- Share a freebie (checklist or a printable or something your readers can download)
- Share your pet peeves
- Make a reverse bucket list – share all the cool things you’ve done already
- Talk about your pets if you have any and why you love them so much
- Write about a particular fashion trend you’re loving (or hating)
- 5 fun things to do with your friends
- Visit a new coffee or donut shop, take lots of pictures, and write about it
- Share your favorite things about Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer
- Put together a roundup post (ex: 10 beautiful spring tablescapes)
- Write about your strengths
- Write about your weaknesses
- How do you love to spend your “me-time”?
- Free activities to do in your city What’s your family like?
- Things you love about your significant other
- Share some budgeting/finance advice
- If there’s an article you’ve read lately that you’ve LOVED, write about it
- Your favorite brands
- Write about your fears
Put together a gift guide
- Share pictures from any trip you take
- Things you’ve learned from your mom or dad
- Planners and stationery that you’re loving
- Put together a best-friend care package
- Share your favorite cocktail recipe
- Your favorite Instagram accounts to follow
- Have an at-home spa night
- Subscription box review
- Share your favorite healthy snacks
- How to spring clean your life/blog
- How to throw a dinner party/brunch
- Home tour (just don’t give away your address in case creepers are reading)
- Everyday makeup routine
- Favorite dollar store/drug store finds
- Things you don’t mind splurging on
- Productivity tips
- Food prepping
- Share any life hacks that you know
- DIY gifts for any occasion
Want 50 MORE blog post ideas? Click here to download your free PDF blog post ideas checklist!