Developing healthy and quality habits are the first step towards a healthy development, both of the body and the personality. Everything we do is the result of a habit we once acquired. It is impossible to change from the root, but it is never too late to make small changes that can enrich the soul and body. A list of 30 practical, not too complicated changes that you can start with today, will achieve the maximum in a healthy body, a healthy spirit.
In order not to be too difficult for you, try to adopt one a month. In this way, you will slowly make changes in your life that you will get used to overtime, not by force.
- Exercise 30 minutes daily. Especially if you don’t move too much at work, it’s very important to get moving. These 30 minutes are optimal for health.
- Don’t skip breakfast. The most important meal is breakfast, and yet many skip it. It doesn’t matter what you eat until you skip it.
- Sleep for 8 hours. Although you think you are gaining time if you do not get enough sleep, in fact, you are gaining not time, but stress and fatigue. Eight hours is the number of optimal sleep, plus 20 minutes after lunch.
- Avoid meals between meals. This is the best way to gain weight. If you are hungry, eat something specific. If you haven’t, don’t snack on anything.
- Five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. The brain and body simply adore fruits and vegetables and should be eaten as much as possible.
- Eat fish. Never enough talk about omega 3 acids and their benefits. Eat fish at least once a week.
- A glass of water when you wake up. After waking up, the body is dehydrated and needs water. Along with this, drink a glass of water whenever you remember during the day.
- Avoid acidic water. Acidic water is the most ungrateful drink we give to the body. The less you eat, the happier your body will be.
- Clean body. You don’t have to stand in front of the mirror for hours, but minimal personal hygiene is perfectly fine.
- Stop smoking. There is no single reason to smoke, so don’t.
- If you drink, stop. Just like smoking, there is no reason. Alcohol does not solve problems. You are entitled to one glass of wine a day with lunch.
- Go up the stairs. It just comes to you like a minimal exercise. If you have a choice between an elevator and a staircase, go up the stairs.
- Write it down. Take some notebook with you and write down everything that can be useful for you in the future, ideas, plans, interesting things.
- Find priority. If you need to do a bunch of things today, what will you do first? Find the most important thing. Ask yourself: If I needed success today, what would it be?
- Plan, but in moderation. It’s great to know in advance what you are going to do today or next week. This way you will avoid confusion, but you should not plan small things for a month or more because it is never efficient enough and you should not worry about it in advance.
- Wake up early. This way you get on time. If you learn to wake up at 8, you will complete most of the obligations by 12 and you will be grateful for the day. By the way, the mornings are sometimes just amazing.
- Check your mail only twice a day. There is no need to become obsessed with checking email. You will find that the world continues to turn even though you are not constantly logged into your account.
- Discard unnecessary. Even though you’re busy all day, that doesn’t mean you’re doing something smart. Eliminate unnecessary activities (wasting time) and concentrate on important things.
- Clean the room and desk. It will keep you focused but also productive.
- Routine yourself. There are several activities that must be done every day. Switch them to automatic.
- Set strict deadlines. Whatever you do, decide in advance when you stop doing it. To increase your productivity, for all projects, plans, and activities, determine by when they must be completed. It will become your priority and success is guaranteed.
- Check out once a week. Do not turn on the computer that day. Dedicate that day to yourself. Don’t deal with work and problems. Charge the batteries.
Habits for personal development
- One book a week. Reading books keeps the brain active in the best possible way. Read-only 30 minutes a day and you will be able to finish the book in a week, but also more than 50 a year.
- Solve crossword puzzles. Quizzes, puzzles, riddles, puzzles, and crossword puzzles are the best way to exercise your brain.
- Think positive. You are what you think, always.
- Make quick decisions. Instead of thinking for hours about where you are going, what you are going to do, you make decisions in less than a minute.
- Wait 48 hours before buying something. You will save a lot of money, really. Try it.
- Start a blog. A blog is one of the best ways to express yourself and show the world. You don’t have to have a special topic, a simple personal blog is fine.
- Create a portfolio. If your job is creative and fun, a portfolio is a great way to keep everything in a pile and show off so easily.
These strategies won’t just improve your happiness; they’ll also make you a better person. Pick those that resonate with you and have fun with them.